sexta-feira, agosto 19, 2005

My love

I am writing you now rather than call you, just to reinforce my commitment to you. I wanted to put down in words what I always mean to say about how much love you bring into my life.
And yet you already know how special I think you are. And how lucky I know I am! When I think of you, my heart fills with joy and excitement…but also with peace and comfort. My heart is already complete, so my only concern is for yours.
Have confidence in me, in us, and never doubt our love. You have my sworn assurance that your happiness and well-being is all I truly care about. How I've grown through you!
These are the feelings I have every day and never want to you to forget. I just wanted you to see these words and hold them in your hands.
As for the next time we hold hands, please understand that I can never tell you often enough how much you mean to me, but I'm committed to trying. I promise to be more expressive of my love for you. I wish I could write you every day, since our love seems to grow more powerful all the time.
Please save my love letters to read whenever we can't be together, just as I recall your smile whenever I'm missing you.
Trust in me that I will always keep your heart safe.
Since the day I meet you I knew that you would be my love for the rest of my days, never forget how important you are to me and specially never forget how much I love and what you mean to me.
You’re my life you are everything to me! Never forget this things... I hope that you’ll stay with me for all our lifes and I’ll make you the happiest man on heart.
I will always trully love you, never forget this.

With greatest love trully yours
VPOM
.
.
.
(Lembras-te disto amor??)