quinta-feira, agosto 25, 2005

My perfect love


When I first talked to you,
I didn't know what to say,
But the more we talked,
The more my heart gave way
.
But now when I think of you,
And how you changed my life,
I can't imagine,
A day without your light
.
You light up my day,
As if you were the sun,
You are that sense of completion,
When my difficult project is done
.
You are my strength, and wisdom,
And the keeper of my heart
Whose grip never weakens,
Even when we're apart,
.
I think of you all day,
And dream of you all night,
And every night I wish
That you could hold me tight
.
You are always on my mind,
No matter what time or day,
Even when i shouldn't
I think about you anyway
.
And when I think of you this much
The day seems so long
And all the time we spend apart,
Just seems so wrong
.
You are my special gift
Sent from up above
Sent to me from heaven
Sent for me to love
.
Thank you for your smile
And your light that fills my dreams
You always make it brighter
No matter how dark it seems